menu

Elizabeth Ashley



I used to hang out with Elizabeth, We were great friends. Eating at the underground railroad and drinking at the 22. She usually stayed at the Windsor Arms. We would ride around in her limousine supplied by the movie company smoking weed and snorting you know what. She was married to a buddy of mine so we were mainly friends and came close a couple of times. She got in trouble over a couple of late nights with me that night I ended up when everybody left lying on her belly while she shoved cocaine up my nose. I have trouble telling that one.

. I wasn't exactly heartbroken when she broke up with my buddy but I was when she got busted at the border and couldn't come to Canada anymore. Anyway this is a good article she is a brainy broad and a lot of good lines. we laughed a lot. Elizabeth and I hung out quite a bit.


     






A great Canadian Railway HotelStory



Paperback Hero (1973)was a Canadian Movie shot in  Delisle, Saskatchewan,

It was about A hockey player in a small town begins to lose his grip on reality, and starts to believe that he is a gunslinger in the Old West.

3 of my really great friends worked on the movie -Franz Russel, and Elizabeth Ashley and Jim McCarthy (Who later married)

Franz and Jim shared a room at the CN hotel.After an evening of drinking at the bar Jim and Franz returned to the room and Franz felt like a nosh and called room service.

"Do you have Eggs Benidict"he asked"?. No sir we dont was the reply. So  Franz hung up and called the CP Hotel across the street. "Do you make Eggs Benidict? he asked again. Yes Sir was the reply. The CP Hotel was glad to oblige and soon a waiter carried a silver service across the streetm through the lobby and up the elevator to their room.



Director: Peter Pearson

Writers: Barry Pearson, Les Rose

Stars: Keir Dullea, Elizabeth Ashley,

No comments:

Post a Comment